Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

3KCBWDAY4 - A Knitter or Crocheter For All Seasons...

As spring is in the air in the northern hemisphere and those in the southern hemisphere start setting their sights for the arrival of winter, a lot of crocheters and knitters find that their crafting changes along with their wardrobe. Have a look through your finished projects and explain the seasonality of your craft to your readers. Do you make warm woollens the whole year through in preparation for the colder months, or do you live somewhere that never feels the chill and so invest your time in beautiful homewares and delicate lace items. How does your local seasonal weather affect your craft?


It actually doesn't. I'm such a slow knitter that I find myself knitting things like scarves all year round because it takes me forever to complete them! Plus at my office they tend to keep the air conditioning on very low (even in winter) so knitting things like gloves (which I haven't yet, but I will!), even in the summer time, is necessary!


3KCBWDAY4

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had air conditioning at work!! Not that I can knit there, but it would be nice! I hear you though - I've started doing a lot of novelty scarves long ways and they go much quicker!

    ReplyDelete