Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3KCBWDAY3 - Crafting Heroes

Blog about someone in the fibre crafts who truly inspires you. There are not too many guidelines for this, it's really about introducing your readers to someone who they might not know who is an inspiration to you. It might be a family member or friend, a specific designer or writer, indie dyer or another blogger. If you are writing about a knitting designer and you have knitted some of their designs, don't forget to show them off. Remember to get permission from the owner if you wish to use another person's pictures. 


I have a couple of knitting/crochet heroes.


First off is my friend Contessa; the amount of stuff she makes just amazes me. She's part of the reason I started knitting. At first I just crocheted, but after seeing some of the stuff she knitted and hearing her talk about it made me want to try.

I think for this I'd probably go with my friend Margie - Auntie Pita, or Nursie if you're a rennie. Not only does she knit, but she can spin yarn too! Someday I shall give it a try.

Who are your fiber craft heroes?

3KCBWDAY3



No comments:

Post a Comment