Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

3KCBWDAY1 - Color!

“Colour is one of our greatest expressions of ourselves when we choose to knit or crochet, so how do you choose what colours you buy and crochet or knit with. Have a look through your stash and see if there is a predominance of one colour. Do the same with your finished projects – do they match? Do you love a rainbow of bright hues, or more subdued tones. How much attention do you pay to the original colour that a garment is knit in when you see a pattern? Tell readers about your love or confusion over colour.”


I seem to go with either jewel tones or bright colors. I blame my time working at the local ren faire with a group that portrays a period bawdy house for this - see, to separate ourselves from the rest of the re-enactors we would wear bright colors that often coordinated and clashed at the same time. I've noticed over the years that it's carried itself over to other parts of my life - especially my knitting and crochet. See?









I wish I had more to say, but at the moment I'm too exhausted to think straight... so, check back tomorrow for another update!

3KCBWDAY1




No comments:

Post a Comment