Anywho, most of today was spent cleaning the apartment, and I re-rediscovered the yarn I bought to finish my cowl that I started before we moved. And then I realized I lost the pattern I had printed out. I reprint it, only to find that I've lost my place on the pattern (which is written very confusingly) so I had to go back and recount the rows - which is extremely hard when it's 1) Lion brand homespun yarn and 2) you switch your crochet stitch every row or every other row.
But I did it, and I'm thisclose to being done with it!
The Harry Potter scarves are still coming along. Slowly but surely - or, at least, it feels very slow just because there's so many rows to finish. Right now the Gryffindor scarf is beginning to remind me of The Cat in the Hat's hat.
That's it for now! Make sure to check out more WIP goodness at Tami's Amis!