Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Michael Fassbender...

HTB and I went and saw X-men: First Class on Saturday evening. I had my doubts about the film (I used to be a big X-men fan when I was younger so I was annoyed that the first class wasn't Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast and Iceman like it was when the comics started) but it actually turned out to be really good. In fact I loved it more than I did the original trilogy. There wasn't a dull moment in the film, the big cameo was priceless, they made the villains more sympathetic, and the friendship/bromance with Magneto and Professor X was dead on. In fact, I personally think that Magneto's storyline was the best part of the film - so I am giving this Meatlocker Monday post to Michael Fassbender for doing such a good job with his role in the film.





No comments:

Post a Comment