Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day Four: Where are they now?

Write about the fate of a past knitting project. Whether it be something that you crocheted or knitted for yourself or to give to another person. An item that lives with you or something which you sent off to charity.



I made the scarf above for a friend for Christmas, but I have yet to send it to her because... well... I'm lazy plus I wanted to send her a care package full of stuff, but I'm having issues getting the rest of that stuff together. Also, I have some of her books and DVDs I want to send back to her too - which I better do soon before everything gets lost in my upcoming move :P



These were for a friend's baby, and I have no idea if she's using it or not since I haven't seen her since January. I'm leaning towards guessing that it does get used, but only if the baby is playing around on the floor - the little kiddo radiates heat like no tomorrow, and is just miserable if she gets too hot, so I doubt she gets wrapped up too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment