Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Hawkeye...

I finally saw the Avengers yesterday. It was pretty amazing. It restored my faith in Joss Whedon doing anything comic book related (he lost me there for a bit when he let Kitty Pryde just drift off into space in a giant bullet), it had great action scenes, great lines, and it made my inner Marvel nerd pretty happy.

Plus it had some pretty awesome eye candy: I mean there was Scarlett Johansson, Chris Pine, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Robert Downey Jr, and this guy...


Jeremy Renner. I've had a bit of a crush on him ever since 28 Weeks Later...


And to find out that he was playing Hawkeye?!? Well, that certainly didn't help matters (I've had a bit of a crush on Hawkeye ever since he and Iceman exchanged some jokes during the Onslaught story arc back in the 90s...) 



Welcome to Meatlocker, sir - I can't wait to see more of you in the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment