Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday the Forty Second...


I am nearing the end of the second repeat of the pattern for the baby blanket. I'm trying to decide if I want to continue with the repeat or reverse it. Either way I need to buy more white yarn soon - apparently I bought the wrong shade!

I've only made a couple rows progress on the scarf. Last week was really really crazy at work. This week has been much calmer, but I've been busy reading Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale. It's a partner novel to Austenland, and was only $3.99 on google books (which is now google books play) It's a fun read so far, and I'm really enjoying it. 


3 comments:

  1. The baby blanket is lovely. The colors are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour are so yummy...what a divine blanket this s going to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of the baby blanket. It is looking great. I read Austenland and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete