Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

You learn something new every day...

I just realized that when you comment on blogger there is a link at the bottom of the page that says 'follow' this allows you to follow any replies made to the blog. See I'm used to LJ which automatically emails you after anyone comments on anything and I was wondering how the heck I would see if anyone made a reply to the comment I made. Going back and checking the post seemed a bit tedious. Just following the comments will make it much easier.

On other fronts, if you are into reading and if you love Jane Austen, I would highly recommend the Jane Austen Investigates by Stephanie Barron. Stephanie does an amazing job of mimicking the way Jane Austen writes. She does so well that it's easy to forget sometimes that Jane didn't write the 'diarie's these books are supposedly 'based' off of.

No comments:

Post a Comment