Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WIP Wednesday the Sixty Sixth

The baby blanket is at a stand still. I ran out of yarn for it on Sunday, and I haven't had a chance to get more and I don't know when I'll have a chance to. Probably a week... maybe two. We've been really busy lately and money's been pretty tight as well.

So I pulled out some yarn from the stash to start another project in the mean time. I really wanted to make some arm warmers for my next project, but I don't really have the focus to attempt cabling or working with four needles right now. I opted to do another Harry Potter scarf - this time it's for me and it'll be in Ravenclaw colors (since that was within reach ;) )

I'll be sure to have more pictures next week! Have a Happy Halloween!


Check out Tami's Amis for more works in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment