Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Some truly wonderful things happened last year: I got married, I went on a wonderful honeymoon, I have a new job with a company that I really like and some pretty awesome coworkers, and I continue to have and hang out with some of the best friends in the world.

But there was also a lot of bad: I lost my Grandma H, and one of my closest friends. I was let go by a company I thought I'd be with forever, and I found out that my Aunt was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, and we still don't know what's going on with my other Grandma. (Not that that will stop her, as I'm pretty sure she will out live us all!) Also a lot of my friends had some really hard times too. I think this is the first year in memory where almost everyone I knew went 'Oh, 2011 is almost over with?! Thank God!!!'

This year I plan to continue working on loosing weight and getting in better shape. I have a couple of really good incentives to do so - namely the zombie obstacle course that's supposed to be coming to Southern California soon. I plan to continue working on my knitting skills and branching out to more complicated projects. I also plan to finish a story for once!

So here's to 2012! As my husband said last night, 'May she be a damned sight better than the old one'

No comments:

Post a Comment