Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Music Monday - Over the Love...

Florence + The Machine is one of those few bands that I love that can seriously do no wrong. I mean there are other bands that I love, but sometimes their music is hit or miss. I'll like one song on a new album, but not the others. Every time Florence + The Machine releases a new album or song though, I sit there and listen to it on repeat, over and over and over again. And even after playing it God knows how many times, I still love it.

They have a new single coming out with The Great Gatsby (which looks GORGEOUS by the by). Even though the soundtrack isn't out on Itunes yet, some enterprising souls have managed to get ahold of the song and shared it on Youtube. I highly recommend checking it out, because, wow. Just wow.

See?


No comments:

Post a Comment