Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIP Wednesday: HELP!!!

I have finished the circle that is the base for the baby blanket - and I have no idea what to do next.

(I've already posted this picture, but it gives you an idea of the shape)

I wanted to turn the circle into a star at this point, and while I understand how ripples work after doing the granny ripple, I have no idea how to start it. I've been looking at patterns on Ravelry and Pinterest to look for ideas, but the instructions either make no sense or I have no idea on how to convert them. 

So I am begging you my fellow hookers - where do I go from here?




1 comment:

  1. I'm not a crocheter, so I don't know how to help, but I wanted to tell you that I think it is gorgeous. The picture is a bit dark, so I can't see details, but I love the stripes. And, I like the shape!

    ReplyDelete